Apparently I missed some details on my story so here’s the recipe and a step by step guide as to how to achieve 15 minute cinnamon rolls! 🙌🏻🙌🏻👩🏼🍳
- jus rol ready made puffy pastry
- 20g butter, melted
- 100g to150g soft light brown sugar
- ground cinnamon, to taste…LOADS
- water, as needed
- 1 to 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- Let the jus rol pastry come to room temperature, unroll and then brush with melted butter, getting to all the edges!
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease a muffin tin or you can use a baking tray.
- Sprinkle over the sugar and cinnamon, going right to the edges and push the sugar down with a spatula. The cinnamon should cover the sugar but not too much or it could taste a bit strong!
- roll up the pastry, tightly on the longest side and using a sharp knife, slice into 12 even pieces. Place the on your prepared tin or tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes until golden. Then remove and let cool.
- Meanwhile, make icing adding water to the icing sugar. It should be runny but not watery. Once the rolls have cooled slightly, drizzle over the icing. Serve.